- The owner of the register
Attorneys-at-Law Näsman & Båsk Ltd
Kauppapuistikko 12 B 11, 65100 Vaasa
Tel. +358 (0)6 356 5600, E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact person regarding the register
Office manager Maarit Näsman
- The name of the register
The usage register for the contact form of Attorneys-at-Law Näsman & Båsk Ltd.’s website.
- The purpose of handling personal data
Personal data is saved, in order to be able to answer contact requests received through the webpage.
- The register’s information
The user can report the following personal information:
- Contact information
Additionally, we will also save the time and date of the sent message.
- Statutory information sources
Information collected in the register comes directly from the users themselves through the webpage.
- Statutory transfer of information
Information from the register can be shared internally within Attorneys-at-Law Näsman & Båsk Ltd, as well as with Attorneys-at-Law Näsman & Båsk Ltd.’s subcontractors.
- Disclosure of information outside the EU or the EEA
Personal data will not be transferred or disclosed outside the EU or the European Economic Area.
- Protection principles of the register
Only the register holder and specifically appointed people can access the register. Only named persons can handle and maintain the register information. The users of the register are bound by professional secrecy.
The network and IT devices where the register is located are protected by a firewall and other technical measures, in order to protect the register from unauthorized access and use.
- Gathering statistics about the usage of the page
Attorneys-at-Law Näsman & Båsk Ltd collects the following anonymous data through Google Analytics:
- The sites on the webpage visited by the user
- Time spent on the website
- How the user arrived at the webpage (e.g. through Google or another webpage)
- Geographical location with the accuracy of the city
- Possible interests that the user has declared
- Gender of the user, in case the user has disclosed this information
- Which device the user has used for visiting the webpage (e.g. computer, mobile phone, tablet…)
Google Analytics is a general statistics tool for websites. By using Google Analytics, Attorneys-at-Law Näsman & Båsk Ltd strives to develop the quality of its services to its customers.
A separate Leadfeeder-tool is used to analyse the data from Google Analytics.